Emergency Response Plan
ESI provide a full range of advisory, management and consulting services for risk, safety and health projects including:
- safety management systems (OHSAS 18000);
- health and safety policies;
- safety compliance audits;
- noise monitoring and noise control;
- dust monitoring and dust control;
- health and safety training;
- safe handling of chemicals;
- quantitative risk assessment; and
- emergency response plans.
The Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994 places specific duties on employers to be pro-active in managing safety and health in the workplace. The Government also is exerting significant pressure on organizations to have in place an effective health and safety management system to reduce the current levels of workplace ill-health and rates of accidents.
ESI helps clients to set-up effective risk and safety management systems for the prevention of accidents in workplaces. Our services include quantitative risk assessment, safety management systems development and auditing, hazard and operability studies (HAZOPs), human factors assessment, availability, reliability and maintainability (ARM), technical safety audit, fire safety, and occupational health and safety.